Get Your Grill On Freezer Workshop Scheduled
September 7, 2012, 6:30 PM at my house
Make 10 delicious meals in about 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Each meal
feeds 4-6 people. When you are registered for the workshop you get:
- Your Wildtree Get Your Grill On Bundle the day of the workshop (and you will have plenty of product left over to bring home to use).
- Complete instructions on how to prepare each meal (a copy of the recipes as well as a label to put on the bag so that when you defrost it you will know how to make it).
- A freezer meal inventory that lists suggested side dishes for each meal and helps you keep track of what you have used
- Additional recipe ideas for the unused product you will take home
- Complete instructions about a week before the workshop on what to shop for, prepare and bring to the workshop.
This workshop is on a Friday, but you can do all the prep work the weekend before. Simply freeze all of your prepared meats and bring them to the workshop frozen. Prepare all your meals keeping your meats frozen and just return them to the freezer when you get home. You can also bring your prepared meats to the workshop fresh. It's up to you, whatever works best with your schedule.
The registration deadline for this workshop is August 24th. You can register by calling me or emailing me and we can workout payment. I have to stick to this deadline so that I can make sure the
Widltree products arrive in time for the workshop.
Wildtree 'Get Your Grill On' Bundle :$72.00 (includes shipping)
Hickory Smoked Grilling Grapeseed Oil
European Dipping Oil - Garlic
Herb Grilling Marinade
Asian Ginger Plum Dressing
Cactus Pete's Agave BBQ Sauce
Rancher Steak Rub
Asian Ginger Beef Tips w/Spicy Slaw
Herb Grilled Chicken & Fire Roasted Veggies
Agave BBQ Country Ribs
Cheddar & Garlic Turkey Burgers
Savory Grilled Tilapia
Rodeo Blue Cheese Burgers w/Grilled Onion Strings
Herb Grilled Shrimp Skewers w/Angel Hair pasta
Hickory Grilled Rodeo Chicken
Rancher Grilled Steaks w/Blue Cheese "crowns"
Grilled Asian Ginger Chicken Skewers
If there is a particular type of protein you don't like, call me and I will recommend a substitute.
I hope you can make it!
Space is limited so call early.